Heal Plantar Fasciitis with a Foot Support You Can’t See Under Your Socks!
Find yourself suffering from intense pain of flat feet, fallen arches, high arch or heel spurs while walking, standing or even sitting?
Finally – there’s a solution that doesn’t involve spending hundreds or even thousands on repeated plantar fasciitis treatment.
With the SUKKI Arch Support, you can get long-term results at just a fraction of the cost!
What makes us a Better Choice for Arch Support Brace, Splint and Insole:
✅ Relieve Pain and Improve circulation with 30% copper content
✅ Stay in place without creeping down and swelling your ankle
✅ Comfort and soft with Lightweight and breathable material
✅ Quality assurance for handmade stitching at the seam
Buy with Confidence – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We’re so sure you’ll love your new foot arch support and we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for ANY reason – simply return the plantar fasciitis sleeves to us for your money back, no questions asked.
Order Stock Is Limited – Order Now For An Easier Way To Relieve Pain!
✍ Note: For best results wear your brace for 30-40 minutes per day for the first week. Then add 20 minutes more every day as you get used to the plantar fasciitis arch support.
- SOLD AS A PAIR. SIZE CHART ON THE SECOND IMAGE: Designed for both men and women, lightweight foot arch bands suit most shoes such as sandals, flip-flops, sports shoes, flats, slippers, high-heeled shoes, or even barefoot. Copper compression foot sleeves perfect to use with plantar fasciitis socks
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS AND HEEL PAIN RELIEF: Copper arch support sleeves provide relief from painful foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, high arches, fallen or low arches (flat feet), strains, sprains, plantar fascial fibromatosis (also known as Ledderhose’s disease), Morbus Ledderhose or plantar fibroma and other foot issues
- PROVIDES SUPPORT: Copper arch compression sleeves may reduce knee, hip, back and heel pain by maintaining proper foot support during motion, both pronation and supination. Flat feet arch supports may improve posture and make standing and walking more comfortable
- EASY TO WEAR AND STAYS IN PLACE: Copper arch compression band is very easy to put on and take off. It can be easily worn under plantar fasciitis socks, over socks and without socks. The inner lining is a non-slip material that holds the arch sleeve firmly in place, eliminating slipping, bunching, and pinching during running
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE AND SOFT: Made of a moisture wicking and anti-odor premium material, compression arch bandage remains cool and dry throughout the day for exceptional comfort. Arch support elastic bands are not as visually noticeable as arch support plantar fasciitis socks or full foot copper compression sleeves, nor as bulky as arch support straps, arch support wraps, or foot brace for plantar fasciitis