The Weil Osteotomy strap prevents dorsal drift and floating toes by holding the toe in a neutral or plantar-flexed position. It can be worn inside a walking boot, post-op shoe, or normal footwear. The strap may also be used non-operatively to treat metatarsalgia or plantar plate tears, which can lead to Hammer Toe.
The midfoot compression wrap is made of 100% hypo-allergenic material and includes calibration lines to measure changes in swelling of the foot. To apply, place your foot on top of the rubber-side of the fabric and then wrap and attach around your midfoot.
To apply, wrap the T-strap around the affected toe and then pull the strap down and attach it to the midfoot wrap. The strap is completely trimmable in order to achieve a comfortable fit.
- The compression wrap is designed to regulate swelling in your foot after surgery or injury. The hypoallergenic foot wrap is adjustable to always have a perfect fit.
- The toe strap or T strap is made with hypoallergenic micro-fleece to provide comfort and tension pulling down on the toe – straightening and correcting dorsal drift or floating toe.
- The portion of strap that wraps around your toe is trim-able for a custom fit around your toe.
- Treats dorsal drift, floating toes, hammer toe, metatarsalgia, plantar plate tear, claw toe and mallet toe
- Osteotomy Strap can be worn inside a post-op boot or most regular athletic shoes