– Gel pad lining provides extra cushion and comfort to the patient.
– Vertical side straps and swivel straps provide stability to injured ankles.
– The cold therapy of Gel can be use for the swelling of the ankle sprain (no fracture).
– Two adjustable Hook & Loop Straps of the ankle brace can be adjusted by yourself for maximum comfortable fit.
-Ideal for prevent or treat ankle strains, sprains grade I, II and III, ligament instability, stress fractures, inversion and eversion injuries and more acute sports injuries.
– Special design of the stirrup brace is to help support and protect unstable or injured ankles, fits either left or right ankle for men and women.
- Stirrup ankle brace with gel bladders for cold therapy
- Semi-rigid shells are lined with gel that can cover the ankle closely, which effectively provide the stability of the ankle joints
- Removable gel bladder that can be placed in freezer as cold therapy for acute swelling of ankle joint
- Stirrup ankle brace intend to prevent or treat acute sports injuries, post-operative stabilization, chronic ankle instability, strains and mild to moderate sprains
- Universal size that can be worn on left or right ankle for most people, fits ankle circumference range up to 16″.