Superior Technology & DesignFeaturing 4-way stretch microfiber technology, Fytto 2120 socks represent the next generation in graduated compression hosiery. With superior softness, durability, and a broader range of styles & fits than ever before, new and returning customers have more options to meet their daily challenges at work, during travel, or simply around the house. Our socks and stockings feature true graduated compression which applies greater pressure around the ankle area and gradually reduces upwards towards the calf to ensure optimal blood circulation and prevent leg swelling, fatigue, and varicose veins. Medical Performance Class-2 compression (20-30mmHg): Reenergizes & relieves tired/aching legs during pregnancy or due to inactivity standing/sitting, alleviates mild varicose veins & spider veins. Ideal For:Long-distance flights/travelOffice workers, teachers, and professionals who spend extended periods of time standing or sitting in one placeTreatment of varicose veinsRevitalizing tired, swollen legs & improving blood circulationTechnical SpecificationsMicrofiber, Nylon, SpandexHand wash in cool water – hang dryAvailable in Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large (Black/Nude) – see chart for sizing1 pair per package Designed in the USA. FDA & ISO Certified
- CLASS-2 GRADUATED COMPRESSION (20-30mmHg) delivers properly distributed compression along the length of the leg, with maximum pressure at the ankle and minimum at the calf provides strong support against moderate varicosities, edema, prevents DVT/PTS, orthostatic hypertension.
- OPEN-TOE VS. CLOSED-TOE – Each sock type has its advantages and drawbacks. Open-Toe socks are better suited to warmer season or people with sensitive toe conditions, while Closed-Toe are more popular in the cooler months and offer optimal fabric tension around the foot.
- BREATHABLE MICROFIBER – A lighter, closer-fitting, and more breathable alternative to generic nylon hosiery, manufactured using state-of-the-art German industrial looms for verifiable compression and superior durability.
- DETAIL-ORIENTED DESIGN – Broad cuffing ensures the sock stays in place without leaving unsightly skin marks, a deep heel cup allows for a more comfortable fit, and anti-slip weaving along the soles reduces excessive movement within footwear.
- AN OPTIMAL FIT – Simply measure the around ankle and calf to determine the correct size (see chart).