Superior Technology & Design
Our socks provide Class-1, true graduated compression knitting with the highest pressure at the ankle (20mmHg) gradually decreasing towards the calf (15mmHg). The opaque fabric is a 100% latex-free smooth-knit combination of nylon & spandex to ensure a breathable yet comfortable feel against the skin.
Compression socks relieve uncomfortable swelling around the foot and improve blood circulation by providing graduated compression to the surface veins and muscles in the lower leg. This results in reduced muscle fatigue following prolonged periods of standing, walking, or sitting, and a more energized body throughout the day. Excellent for treating unsightly varicose veins.
- Long-distance travel
- Office workers, teachers, and professions which require extended periods of standing, sitting, or walking
- Treatment of varicose veins
- Revitalizing tired, swollen legs & improving blood circulation
75% nylon, 25% spandex
Hand wash in cool water – hang dry
Available in the US shoe sizes: S: 6-8, M: 8.5-10.5, & L: 11-12
1 pair per package
Designed in the USA. Manufactured in Taiwan.
FDA, Oeko-Tex & ISO Certified
- LEG HEALTH, therapeutic graduated compression stocking which promotes blood circulation, helps relieve tired, aching, fatigued legs, treats minor ankle, leg, foot swelling, prevent minor varicose veins and spider vein
- DISCREET STYLE, ENHANCED PERFORMANCE for professionals; the classic, concealing smooth knit fabric texture provides a concealing fit, wide ribbing in the back of the leg and tight ribbing in the side induce compression support to the legs
- ROOMY REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL, knit in closed toe design, thicker fabric and defined heel added durability and comfort. Elastic, ultra-stretchy garment allow extra comfort while moving around
- NON-CONSTRICTING, soft, stay up top, flexible but snug in wider cuff helps the socks remain in place throughout the day
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE high-quality compression socks can make at the office or during long-haul flights; a must-have for professions that demand prolonged periods of standing or sitting in one place, i.e. engineers, doctors, businessmen, and international travelers