FREEDOM Basic Foot Orthosis (BFO) More support, control and durability than the Accommodator. Incorporating an upper layer of Aliplast and a supportive layer of Plastazote, this unique combination has made the widespread in-office fabrication of custom-molded orthoses possible. The forgiving BFO is readily tolerated, even during the most active sports. This flexible orthosis can be used off-the-shelf for basic arch support or modified with a wedge or ground for pronation/supination control. You can also easily incorporate it into a custom device tailored to meet a specific patient need. Weight capacity: approximately 300 lbs.
- Provides a convenient, neutral orthotic base
- Great for use during most sports activities
- Easily incorporates into custom devices
- Size: Women’s 8-9.5 and Men’s 8-9
- Weight capacity: approximately 300 lbs