How a Broken Foot Shoe Helps after Surgery
After foot surgery, freely moving around can easily undo the repairs the surgeon made.Therefore, recovery from foot surgery typically involves a period of immobilization, followed by several weeks of progressive weight bearing and motion, including use of a walking boot or a medical shoe for broken foot care.
- Shoes for use after surgery, including ones to repair broken toes, bunions, hammertoe, Lisfranc fractures, plantar fasciitis and more
- Ideal For Post Foot or Toe Operations/Surgery, When Conventional Footwear Cannot be Used.
- Square toe configuration offers protection and improved fit / accommodation.
- Rocker-sole profile aids gait and reduces forces on foot.
- Outsole is non-slip and material composition provides reduced movement under the metatarsal heads
- Rigid sole of the flat shoe for broken foot injuries is highly supportive
- Rocker sole and traction at the bottom of the post-surgery support shoe make movement easier and safer
- Ankle, mid- and forefoot straps are highly adjustable thanks to Velcro closures
- Soft padding along the inner portion of the post broken foot shoes make them comfortable for extended periods of use
- ONLY ONE SINGLE shoe (NOT one pair)Universal right/left
- Adjustable Shoe For Right or Left Foot: Providing a safe and secure fit, adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate casts or bandages. Versatile square toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
- Supportive Protection After Surgery: Keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, the post op shoe provides exceptional support and protection following injury or surgery on the toes, foot, ankle or leg. The universal surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either foot.
- Rocker Sole & Non-Skid Tread: Non-slip traction on the rubber sole provides extra stability after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, Plantar fasciitis, etc. The rigid rocker bottom supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- Breathable, Semi-Open Style: Semi-open style and airflow-friendly material provides enhanced breathability for all-day comfort.
- Please Note:Package only includes single shoe(Not one pair)the post op shoe fits for both left and right foot.