Sold as a pair.
Improved Blood Circulation, Recovery, and Performance. Stimulates blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your foot muscles.
Reduced Injury, Swelling, and Fatigue. Helps reduce injury and swelling – including cramps and plantar fasciitis.
Superior Construction and Comfort. Lightweight premium nylon and spandex material provide the ideal fit with breathable material and arch support features. Provides for full range of motion and joint flexibility. Keeps your feet dry and minimizes blisters within your arch.
Endless Uses. Pregnancy / Maternity – Walking – Jogging – Running – Yoga – Pilates – Soccer – Football – Basketball – Baseball – Ice Hockey – Field Hockey – Lacrosse – Cycling – Triathletes – Hiking – Skiing – Crossfit – Field Sports – Nursing – Medical – Doctor – Hospitality – Construction – Retail – Dress – Travel
L: 4.8in Length * 3.15in Width
M:4.53in Length * 3.15in Width
S:3.94in Length * 3.15in Width
Arch Compression Sleeve * 2
- SOLD AS A PAIR. SIZE CHART ON THE SECOND IMAGE: Designed for both men and women, lightweight foot arch bands suit most shoes such as sandals, flip-flops, sports shoes, flats, slippers, high-heeled shoes, or even barefoot. Copper compression foot sleeves perfect to use with plantar fasciitis socks
- HEEL PAIN RELIEF: Arch support sleeves provide relief from painful foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, high arches, fallen or low arches (flat feet), strains, sprains, plantar fascial fibromatosis (also known as Ledderhose’s disease), plantar fibroma and other foot issues
- PROVIDES SUPPORT: Arch compression sleeves may reduce knee, hip, back and heel pain by maintaining proper foot support during motion, both pronation and supination. Flat feet arch supports may improve posture and make standing and walking more comfortable
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE AND SOFT: Made of a moisture wicking and anti-odor premium material, compression arch bandage remains cool and dry throughout the day for exceptional comfort.
- EASY TO WEAR AND STAYS IN PLACE: Arch compression band is very easy to put on and take off. It can be easily worn under plantar fasciitis socks, over socks and without socks. The inner lining is a non-slip material that holds the arch sleeve firmly in place, eliminating slipping, bunching, and pinching during running