Experience all day comfortable supportly reduce for achy feet or foot pain .Enjoy a hypoallergenic compression gel at the foot arch providing compression arch support and fostering better balance and comfort.
Green color fabric touches sole of the foot, tips toward your toes.
The arch support should be positioned mid-foot around the arch area.
Rotate the arch supports a little to the left or to the right and move them back and forth until you feel the most comfortable.
If you feel the brace tight and uncomfortable the first time wearing, please stretch it a few times and then wear.
Can be worn on or under your socks. The wearing methods are the same.
Easy Care Design
Breathable orthotic supports are easily maintained. Simply wash with warm soapy water and air-dry.
*When wet avoid overstretching
Package includes: 2 pair / 4 pcs JERN Extra Thick Cushioned Compression Arch Support with More Padded Comfort for Flat and Achy Feet in a sealed polybag.
- 1.Especially designed for those who suffer from heel and arch pain caused from flat foot, plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. Provide a great arch support and cushion to your feet.
- 2.Breathable Material Compression fasciitis cushioned support sleeves are made of high quality neoprene and its durable materials.Breathable fabric, it is not easy to let your foot sweat. Our plantar fasciitis compression sleeve provide instant relief to your arch and heel through compression support that provides the maximum boost to your blood circulation.
- 3.Promotes balance and body alignment by reducing the excess pressure on your arch, heels, hips and back. Helps improve blood circulation, reduce inflammation, and increase energy.
- 4.Breathable and lightweight material, you can wear with any shoes, sneakers, casual shoes or bare feet.Can be worn daily: Either directly on the skin or over a sock, whichever is more comfortable for you to receive the superior support you need. Promotes balance, posture and body alignment, Washable.
- 5.Cleaning Instructions :Hand wash with cold or warm water (can be used in the washing machine), then dry. Don’t iron, roll dry. We recommend cleaning them before first use to eliminate the initial slight neoprene smell.