Whether you have knee instability, knee sprains or strains, hyperextension, meniscus injuries, or arthritis, manage knee discomfort with the Don Joy bionic Dryden knee sleeve. Designed with bilateral hinges and an open patella, the Dryden knee sleeve helps stabilize and protect medial/lateral ligaments and the kneecap. Also, this knee sleeve is constructed with patented Dryden material which is moisture wicking and breathable to help keep you cool and comfortable when in motion. The anti-migration silicone hem helps to reduce slip, and the dual straps allow for quick adjustments when needed. The Dryden knee sleeve fits on the right or left knee and can be worn during many activities: football, Basketball, Baseball, softball, volleyball, field Hockey, lacrosse, soccer, walking, hiking, yoga, Rugby, running, cheer, cross-country, golf, tennis. Helps manage: medial/lateral ligament protection, knee instability, sprains and strains, hyperextension, meniscus injuries, arthritis.
- Patented dryer material is moisture wicking and breathable for cool, comfortable wear
- Open patella design with donut to help stabilize and protect the knee cap
- Mesh popliteal delivers breathability and a comfortable fit behind the knee. Top and bottom straps for quick adjustments during activity
- Bilateral aluminum polycentric hinges for medial/lateral ligament stability and protection
- Fit tip-size is based on three measurements thigh, knee and calf circumference