NOT RECOMMNED FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH LARGE CALVES
A night splint can’t be effective unless a patient wears it. Now there’s a brace so comfortable they will. The Mars Orhopedic Ankle Dorsal Night Splint has been designed to comfortably hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep, thereby helping to alleviate the morning pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis (heel spur). Benefits: Low Profile Less Bulk/weight Less heat retention Increased comfort during sleep * Dorsal Night Splint may also be used for virtually any condition where stabilization of the ankle in a neutral position is desired. Indications: Severe ankle sprains Achilles tendonitis/repairs Foot drop/Neurological deficits Stroke patients Muscular strains Sore Heal/heal pain
- Our dorsal night splint is clinically proven to manage pain caused by foot drop, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendinitis while you sleep.
- Less bulky and more comfortable than a traditional posterior night splint, which is difficult to walk or move in.
- Provides passive stretch to both the Achilles tendon and the plantar fascia by pulling from above.
- Holds your foot upright while you rest for a gentle, consistent stretch to your plantar fascia, Achilles tendon, and calf muscle.
- Comfort dorsal plantar facitis night splint fits both the left or right foot.