Heat/Cold Therapy Ankle Brace Help Relieve Foot Pain and Promote Recovery
Weight: 1.3 lbs
– Manufactured from a plush foam laminate that is hook & loop compatible. Removable gel pack feature tricot linings with non-toxic gel.
– Freeze or refrigerate the gel pack for 2 hours and limit application of 15-20 minutes at a time. Or heat in microwave at 50° for one minute as hot therapy.
– Pump up with air and compress the cold/heat to help accelerate recovery from injuries while delivering targeted relief from pain for the ankle.
– Cold therapy with compression can help for the early stages of inflammation, swelling and pain.
– Can be used for post-opapplication, severe ankle strains / sprains, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendoninjuries and as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program.
– Ice ankle compression wrap canbe put on/off and used with ease. Place foot inside ankle wrap. Then simply fasten and adjust Velcro strap for preferred fit
- Detachable air ball pump for inflating the ankle wrap provide compression therapy.
- With one removable gel pack which can either heat in microwave or chill in freezer, depending on the stage of recovery.
- Non-toxic re-freezable gel pack greatly reduce the risk of gel leakage and can be used countless times without a drop in performance.
- Indicated for sprains, sports injuries, rehab, arthritis, achilles tendonitis and muscle tensions / fatigues.
- Free Size (Right/left): Fits ankle circumference range from 17 to 26″. Notice: the bottom length of the brace is about 6.3″, which can’t cover the front of ankle entirely.