Champion brand (model C-60/45) figure 8 ankle support. Provides comfortable uniform compression over the affected area while helping to permit continued activity without binding or cutting. Absorbs perspiration for all-day wearing comfort. Slips on like a sock, fits either the left or right ankle.
Use For: Aching joints and muscles, edema, joint tenderness
- Ankle brace model C-60, figure-8 design conforms to joint and supports weak, tired or strained muscles and ligaments in the ankles and foot.
- Encircling compression acts like a bandage without the bulk treating the affected to promote circulation and healing, an excellent choice for post-cast surgical support and recovery.
- Fits easily inside shoe, acts like a thin sock to absorb perspiration for all day wearing comfort without binding or cutting of skin during active use.
- Use for: Mild sprains and strains, aching joints and muscles, edema, joint tenderness, post cast support, weak ankles, osteoarthritis. Fiber content: cotton, rayon and rubber. Contains natural rubber latex. Made in USA. Fits left or right foot.
- Measure around the smallest part of the ankle. Available Sizes: Small (7-8 Inches), Medium (8.25-9 Inches), Large (9.25-10 Inches), X-Large (10.25-11 Inches), and V-Large (11.25-12 Inches).