The rigid carbon fiber insert is used for more acute injuries that need more rigidity. Injuries such as Lis Franc, metatarsal fractures, acute turf toe, hallux rigidus and transition from walking boot to shoe. Usually athletes are started with this insert when they return to play.
- Only 1.20mm thick! Made of extremely light-weight yet supportive carbon fiber.
- Best for turf-toe, mid-foot sprains, metatarsal stress fractures, toe fractures, prevention of recurring chronic injuries.
- Sold as each, NOT as a pair. Insert can be used in either the left or right shoe.
- SIZING INSTRUCTIONS 1. Measure the athletes foot while weight bearing in centimeters. 2. If in between sizes round down to smaller size. 3. If need be, measure in inches and use the ruler in the images to determine the appropriate size in centimeters.
- USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: The insert is to be used directly under shoe insole in shoe or under orthotic. Insert could be taped or light adhesive to shoe insole or orthotic to prevent moving in shoe.