BriteLeafs 20-30 mmHg Firm Compression Pantyhose reduce moderate swelling, edema, and leg pain, treat medium-severity varicose veins, are useful post-surgery (such as vein stripping, schlerotherapy, EVLT) per doctor’s recommendation, help reduce risk of Deep Vein Thrombisis (DVT) for higher risk patients, prevent recurrence of venous ulcerations, and treat mild lymphedema! BriteLeafs Sheer Compression Pantyhose 20-30 mmHg Firm Support combines the look of fashion sheer hosiery with the benefits of compression support therapy. So sheer, you won’t be able to tell they are compression hose; Two-way stretch knit design provides extra comfort & makes them easier to put on. Machine wash support hose in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. it is highly recommended that you use donning gloves to assist you in the donning and doffing process. This will help eliminate runs caused by fingernails and/or jewelry.
- 20-30mmHg Firm Support, Sheer & Soft, Pantyhose, Closed Toe. This medical grade Graduated compression stockings with 20-30mmHg firm support helps ease discomfort from spider veins, leg & ankle swelling, edema, tired aching legs, Compression through the legs and thighs, creating body shaping effect.
- Two way stretch design provides extra comfort & makes them easier to get on. 75% Nylon, 25% Lycra, Latex Free.
- Fashionable Sheer appearance for work or leisure, Sheer and Silky
- Reinforced Toe/Heel, knit-in waistband for comfort and long wear.
- True Graduated Compression Helps Shape Up Legs