Turf toe is a common type of toe injury that occurs when the ligaments around your big toe joint become sprained, resulting in pain, stiffness, and reduced mobility. The Turf Toe Brace by BraceAbility holds the metatarsophalangeal joint (MTP), located at the base of your big toe, in proper alignment. This speeds healing and protects your foot and toe against further injury. Ideal for treating turf toe, big toe fractures or sprains, bunions, and other toe deformities.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – The turf toe protector is available in a right or left version, fitting US Men’s shoe sizes 5.5 – 14 and US Women’s shoe sizes 7 – 15 with a foot arch circumference max of 11″.
- ALLEVIATES BIG TOE PAIN – Soft effective taping treatment for a wide variety of big toe deformities and injuries including turf toe, hallux rigidus, sprains or strains, MTP joint hyperextension, sesamoiditis, bunions, arthritis, and more.
- SOFT & FLEXIBLE FIT – More comfortable than a carbon fiber foot plate insert or steel shoe insole extension orthotic, the flexible great toe brace prevents excessive flexion (bending) while allowing you to maintain an active lifestyle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE – Made with an open-cell foam for a comfortable and cool fit throughout the day. The turf toe splint will not slip or bunch and can easily be worn with socks and most styles of shoes, thanks to its medical-grade fasteners and non-slip backing.
- ADJUSTABLE TOE STRAPS – Providing protection and support, the turf toe brace uses two tension straps to supply constant, gentle pressure on your big toe, keeping it in proper alignment to speed up the recovery process.