This boot for a broken toe offers support and protection that you need after you break your toe or a bone in your foot. This can be very painful, and may decrease your mobility. The BraceAbility broken toe boot can help to decrease the pain and provide support to the foot. It is 11 inches tall and has uprights that are reinforced with metal, providing the fracture boot with protection and support. For maximum comfort, the boot for fractured toe and other injuries is lined with a deluxe foam material that is soft and comfortable against one’s skin. It has two straps over the foot and one over the ankle. These hook and loop closures make the broken toe boot easy to apply and adjust for a customized fit and desired compression. This fracture toe boot is surprisingly lightweight and has a low profile when compared to other broken toe boots. The low profile helps to improve mobility when wearing. It also features an arching rocker design, which makes it easier to walk with a toe injury. The arched bottom allows one to move around in a more natural way. This broken toe boot leaves the toe area open, which increases the breathability of the boot and prevents any rubbing of the toes against the end of the boot. It also has a wide footbed that allows for bandaging and swelling. Once the swelling has gone down, you can adjust the straps and tighten for a better fit. This orthopedic boot for broken toe can help with injuries such as: broken toes, stress fractures to the foot or ankle, sprains of the ankle or big toe, or diabetic ulcers. It also can be used as a post-op boot, such as after a bunion surgery. This walking boot for broken toe is available in many sizes and can fit kids, women or men. Sizes are measured by U.S. shoe size.
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image above). Size SMALL fits U.S. Men’s shoe sizes 6 – 8 and U.S. Women’s shoe sizes 6 – 9. Can be worn on your RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO PROTECT & TREAT a broken toe, metatarsal fracture, stress fracture, sprain, post bunion surgery, or any other type of toe, foot, or ankle injury where you need to immobilize your foot, yet be able to walk while you heal.
- FEATURES A COMFORTABLE, DELUXE FOAM LINER, wide toe bed and open toe design, allowing room for swelling and bandaging.
- LOW PROFILE, ROCKER BOTTOM for a more natural step and EASILY ADJUSTABLE medical-grade fastener straps, which allow you to customize the fit.
- RIGID, POLYMER PLASTIC reinforced shell provides protection and support on both sides of your foot and ankle.