BraceAbility offers the Pneumatic Cam Walker Boot that provides compression and support to the ankle and foot region. Indicated for stress fractures, foot or ankle sprains, diabetic ulcers and post bunion surgery, the walker boot can help protect the foot/ankle and minimize pain. This compression boot is ideal for patients who are wanting to stay mobile when recovering. The open toe design allows for the toes to be mobile when wearing. It provides a more breathable fit to the whole foot. The pneumatic boot is durable and can be worn for a long period of time. The wider footbed provides extra comfort to the affected foot/ankle. The short walker boot is only 11″ tall and has a low-profile, lightweight fit. This cam boot has an arching rocker design that promotes a smooth, energy conserving gait (walk). A beneficial feature that is included on the compression splint is air cells used to help increase stability and compression while decreasing pain and swelling. There are Polymer molded upright struts that conform the brace to the leg which helps to provide more comfort and increased durability. The inside of the walker boot is made of soft, deluxe liner for extra comfort throughout the day. The foot and ankle region has a lot of pressure being put on it, the support that this boot provides can help relieve pressure from the foot allowing for recovery to take place. The Velcro closures on this foot splint allow for a more customized fit and an easy application and removal process. Made for both males and females from children to adults, it is black in color and comes in sizes ranging from XS – L. Extra padding is included to provide a more comfortable and protective fit. For the correct boot size, measure your U.S shoe size.
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image above). Size MEDIUM fits U.S. Men’s shoe sizes 8.5-10.5 and U.S. Women’s shoe sizes 9.5-11.5. Can be worn on your RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT.
- CUSTOMIZABLE AIRCELL TECHNOLOGY for personalized compression and enhanced stability during your recovery process.
- HELPS TREAT & PROTECT a ankle sprain, broken toe, metatarsal stress fracture, Achilles tendonitis, bunionectomy, or anytime you need to immobilize your foot following an injury or surgery.
- DELUXE FOAM LINER & ROCKER SOLE help absorb plantar shock and promote a more natural step.
- RIGID, POLYMER PLASTIC reinforced shell provides protection and support on both sides of your foot and ankle.