BraceAbility offers the perfect night time splint support for many different conditions including foot drop, plantar fasciitis, and achilles tendonitis. You can relax in this splint with its comfortable and padded material making it enjoyable to sleep in. This splint for foot drop and plantar fasciitis helps reduce the painful tightening that you endure after you wake up and take your first steps. During the night, this comfortable and breathable foot splint helps stretch the achilles tendon, calf muscle, and fascia. This splint support has a constant pull of the achilles in a dorsiflexion angle all throughout the night. By leaving the ankle and heel open, you won’t get hot or sweaty in the middle of the night from wearing it. This removable dorsal splint is easy to put on and strap up making your night time routine quick. It also allows you to sleep on your side, back, or stomach comfortably. It works for both men and women as well as for either left or right foot. This splint comes in a neutral black color and ranges in sizes small-extra large, helping to give you the best fit possible.
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image above). Size S/M fits U.S. Men’s shoe sizes 5-9 and U.S. Women’s shoe sizes 6-10. Can be worn on your RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT, with or without a sock.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN to manage pain caused by foot drop, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendonitis while you sleep.
- FEATURES A SOFT, DELUXE PADDED LINER that makes sleeping through the night more bearable than a traditional plantar fasciitis boot.
- LOW PROFILE, OPEN HEEL DESIGN for enhanced breathability and 3 EASILY ADJUSTABLE fastener straps, which allow you to conveniently customize the fit.
- HOLDS YOUR FOOT UPRIGHT while you rest for a gentle, consistent stretch to your plantar fascia, Achilles tendon, and calf muscle. Works as an ambulation splint at night to help with toe walking, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, flat feet and other gait abnormalities by promoting proper plantar flexion and restoring range of motion to the ankle.