The BraceAbility closed toe walking boot is a unique medical boot specifically designed to protect, support and treat the foot and toe from a wide variety of injuries and conditions. With the closed toe component of this medical boot, the medical shoe protects the toe and foot from further infection and pain, while also keeping the foot and toes warm and dry while walking, making it a great walking shoe for the colder months. The medical foot boot also features a large, spacious square toe design, which allows patients to have additional room in the boot for swelling, bandages, socks, and other dressings that would require extra space. For those who are no longer swelling or do not need bandages, the foot injury shoe has adjustable Velcro straps to increase compression and comfortability while walking during the recovery process. An added benefit of this walking boot for a broken foot is the rocker bottom design. This feature promotes a natural gait while walking and helps reduce plantar pressure, making it ideal for broken feet to reduce swelling and enable the patient to walk easily and normally during the recovery process. This medical walking shoe is also ideal for post-surgical use in order to help the foot heal and reduce any associated pain. Through compression, the post-op walking boot boosts blood circulations, which helps reduce swelling that often occurs after surgery when individuals walk. The elastic strap located on the top of the surgical boot prevents the walking boot from slipping off your foot. The Velcro straps allow for a quick and simple application and removal process that is painless and noninvasive to one’s injury. The closed toe medical shoe is available in sizes S-XL. To determine your size, find your shoe size, then choose the corresponding size. Remember to accommodate for bandaging or casts when choosing a size.
- Specifically designed to protect, support, and treat the foot and toe from a wide variety of injuries
- Features a closed toe design to protect the toe and foot from further infection or pain
- Includes a large, spacious square toe design, which allows patients to have extra room for swelling, bandages, sock, casting, and more
- Sole of boot is a rocker bottom design, promoting a natural gait while walking to help reduce plantar pressure
- Size S fits women’s US shoe size 5.5 to 7, men’s US shoe size 5 to 6, and big kids US shoe size 3.5 to 5.5. Size S weighs 7.9 ounces.