BodyMoves Kid’s ankle brace
✔️helps prevent ankle injuries
✔️effective support for post-ankle injuries
✔️prevents chronic ankle stability
❤️BODYMOVES HOT & COLD GEL PACK
FOR COLD THERAPY
👍Store pack in freezer so that it is ready for use in case of injury.The gel pack takes approximately 1 hour to freeze.
FOR HOT THERAPY
👍MICROWAVE: Place gel pack into microwave for approx. 5 seconds (if the gel pack is at room temperature) or 30 secs (if frozen).Check the temperature. Heat for another 10 seconds if required and check again- repeat if necessary.
Time are based on a 600W microwave, refer to your microwave instructions & adjust heating times accordingly.
👍HOT WATER: Bring water to the boil, carefully remove from the heat, and immerse the gel pack for 3-6 mins.
Comes in 2 sizes:
👟Little kids- US 12-3
👟Big Kids – US 3.5-7
3 colors available:
Package includes: 2 Ankle braces with black straps plus 1 pc Hot and Cold Ice pack
- ✔️Complete set for your child: 1 pair Ankle support with adjustable elastic strap Plus Hot & cold pack. Best for post-surgery recovery from sprain, ligament overstretching, tendon pain analgesic & general protection against acute and chronic injuries
- ✔️HELPS PROTECT AGAINST SPRAINS: It holds the ankle securely in place during sporting activities and reduces your risk of sprains and ankle injury. The strap provides adjustable support and flexibiltiy to ensure effective stabilization and comfort.
- ✔️TARGETED RELIEF: The figure eight strap exerts additional compression.It improves circulation and the dual stimulation triggers positive sensory motor feedback. The ligaments are supported to reduce the risk of an ankle sprain or lateral twist.
- ✔️COMFORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE DESIGN: The Open heel design allows a wide range of motions during activity ⚽🏈 🏀 🎾 🚴 🏃 while still providing support.It is designed for maximum breathability and comfort for the ankle tendons and joints.
- ✔️WITH A VERSATILE, REUSABLE HOT AND COLD ICE PACK – targeted coverage to help relieve your child’s acute and chronic pain, inflammation, swelling or post surgery recovery and injuries from sports like basketball football soccer running gymnastics