Compression Socks are designed with the merge of Micro Circulation Compression technologies. The graduated compression is designed to promote improved blood circulation & reduce swelling, also great to soothe aches and pains. These Socks also offer Vein Therapy which helps relieve symptoms of spider and varicose veins. The Compression Socks are anti-microbial and are designed to naturally remove unpleasant foot odors with a great breathable, wickable fabric to get rid of the issue. These anti-fatigue compression socks are the perfect way to address varicose veins, spider veins or the uncomfortable swelling associated with spending all day on your feet Graduated compression helps enhance circulation and relieve leg stress and swelling that many active professionals experience.
Size Chart for Closed Toe Compression Socks:
Small/Medium- Women US sizes 6.5 – 8.5 and Men US sizes 5 – 8.5
Large/Extra Large- Women US sizes 9 – 11 and Men US sizes 9 – 10.5
XXL- Women US sizes 11.5-13 and Men US sizes 11-12.5
Zipper Compression Socks:
Compression support with zipper and open toe. These soft and comfortable compression supports are designed to increase blood circulation and reduce swelling. Made with nylon and spandex, the knee-highs feature a pinch-resistant zipper that makes for easier on and off. The toe less open toe design accommodates large shoe sizes, provides quick access for medical examination.
Cleaning : Hand Wash in cold water with mild soap and allow to air dry. Do not bleach.
Zipper Socks Measurements Chart:
Size Small/Medium : Calf Circle = 10″ – 13.5″ / Ankle Circle = 6″ – 8″ / Length of stocking laying flat: 17″
Size Large/XLarge : Calf Circle = 12″ – 14″ / Ankle Circle = 8″ – 10″ / Length of stocking laying flat: 18″
Size XX-Large : Calf Circle = 12.5″ – 16″ / Ankle Circle = 9″ – 11″ / Length of stocking laying flat: 20″
- Highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship for extreme durability. Extraordinary nylon material for moisture wicking anti odor-bacteria. Compression technology applies graduated pressure to boost circulation and help reduce aches and swelling.
- Graduated Compression provides the most compression in the ankle area and less in the calf area, promote blood circulation and oxygen flow, these not only prevent cramping, fatigue, swelling, but also help muscle recovery, spider, varicose veins and diabetic.
- Designed to increase blood circulation and prevent leg swelling, energizing your body throughout the day and reduce leg muscle fatigue during activities. Ideal for travel and daily wear. Relieves symptoms of varicose veins As thin and discreet as trouser socks. These anti-fatigue compression socks are the perfect way to address varicose veins, spider veins, or the uncomfortable swelling associated with spending all day on your feet.
- Compression socks are supposed to have a very tight fit. It’s recommended that you put them on by turning the inside out except for the toe part, and gradually roll them on. They’re perfect for relieving swollen ankles and feet. They even help relieve symptoms of varicose veins and excess fluid retention.
- Great gift for runners, basketball players, joggers, athletes, field sports, cross training, gym workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, and those on their feet all day. A veritable necessity for anyone working long-hours standing on their feet, or those heavily invested in athletics and a fitness lifestyle.