Bauerfeind’s MalleoTrain S Open Heel ankle braces and supports with heel cut-out provide increased ankle stability and security during barefoot movements. The MalleoTrain S Open Heel support stabilizes against lateral twisting to give your ankle more security. The ankle joint is supported in all directions thanks to a three-level strap system. The ankle is stabilized without constricting movement. The knit brace has a light, beneficial compression effect that gently massages with every movement. This stimulates blood circulation and reduces swelling. The brace is made of soft knit material that is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit. The open heel improves ground contact during barefoot exercise and sports. Ankle stability and proper contact with the ground are especially important for barefoot athletics like dancing, martial arts, gymnastics and yoga. Material: Knit Fabric.
- Open heel area for an improved feeling of contact with the ground
- Active support with the qualities of a functional taping for the ankle
- Stabilization of the ankle joint in all directions thanks to a 3-level strap system
- A figure-8 strap binding the midfoot with the distal lower leg
- Stretchable, breathable and moisture-wicking knit