MalleoTrain S Open Heel Ankle Support is an effective alternative to taping. It stabilizes the ankle and reduces strain to maximize performance during sports and everyday activities. It doesn’t retain heat and allows the skin to breathe. It also provides effective compression and excellent wearing comfort. It promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the ankle for increased joint stabilization. Increasing proprioception boosts self-confidence. The figure-8 strap provides ankle stabilization at the supination and pronation level, during rotation, and other activities. MalleoTrain S Open Heel is great for sports and fits comfortably into shoes. It helps prevent lateral twisting and gives a feeling of security. Can be used for: Ligament instability, Post-operative rehabilitation, Mild ankle sprains, Ankle strains, Supination prophylaxis, including during sports. Made in Germany with the highest quality standards. Bauerfeind is the brand chosen by top professional and Olympic athletes.
- Open heel area for an improved feeling of contact with the ground
- Active support with the qualities of a functional taping for the ankle
- Stabilization of the ankle joint in all directions thanks to a 3-level strap system
- A figure-8 strap binding the midfoot with the distal lower leg
- Stretchable, breathable and moisture-wicking knit