If your ankle / achilles tendon is weak, swollen, painful or recovering from an injury, Bauerfeind’s AchilloTrain ankle support provides relief and stability for the achilles tendon & heel. AchilloTrain’s medical-grade compression relieves pain, heightens proprioceptive bio-feedback, and protects the tendon without limiting your mobility.
More than 80 years ago, Bauerfeind set the bar for compression technology and we’ve been raising it ever since. Because of our medical heritage and attention to detail, our products still lead the industry in fit, comfort, support and performance.
Endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation, NBATA (National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association), and PBATS (Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers Society), and the 2008-2016 Olympic Games, Bauerfeind’s braces are trusted by professional athletes and healthcare providers throughout the world.
Whether you are a serious athlete or an active person who doesn’t want pain or injury to interfere with the things you love to do, Bauerfeind’s AchilloTrain ankle support is for you. Be comfortable and active with AchilloTrain.
Bauerfeind Perfect Fit sizing system – Please measure according to the size chart provided. If you are in between sizes, you should typically go with your thigh size.
Questions or concerns? Call our customer service line M-F 9am-7pm eastern at 1-800-423-3405.
- New knitting concept: improved stretch, breathability and moisture dissipation for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort
- Anatomically contoured active knitted support
- Integrated anatomically contoured viscoelastic pad
- A removable heel wedge integrated into the support
- A separate heel cushion provided for the unaffected leg to offset the length difference