The Battle xFAST (eXternal Functional Ankle Support Technology) is a patented one of a kind “over-the-cleat” ankle support system that nearly eliminates the most frequently occurring athletic injury, the sprained ankle. Current practices of ankle care for the athlete include bracing for the injured or taping for prevention. These practices, while necessary, restrict motion considerably diminishing speed and agility. Our cutting edge technology allows for a normal full active range of motion of the lower leg during play and engages its protective component only when the ankle enters a danger zone of unintended motion. The xFAST helps the athlete functional stability by allowing normal and full movement with superior support in the critical range where the ankle is at its highest risk of injury. After 20 years of research and development by a NCAA Division I Head Athletic Trainer, the xFAST is the only product of it’s kind that can serve as a normal piece of equipment to protect the healthy ankle and assist the injured ankle without immobilizing the joint complex.
- Only patented over-the-cleat ankle support system that provides functional stability
- Includes elastic cords which mimic the tendons & ligaments of the ankle
- Allows for a full active range of motion and engages its protective component only when ankle enters danger zone
- Developed in conjunction with an NCAA Division I Head Athletic Trainer for 20 years
- Works for all right and left low-profile cleats