ASO Ankle Stabilizer OrthosisUsed by Andy Roddick The Med Spec ASO Ankle Stabilizer is specifically designed to help treat injured ankles and reduce severity and frequency of ankle injuries The ASO and its unique stabilizing straps provide superior defense against inversion injuries the most common ankle injury These same straps replicate the stirrup effect of a basketweave athletic taping application positioning the ankle at 90 degrees the right angle for treating acute injuries The ballistic nylon figure 8 straps of the ASO Ankle Stabilizer replicate ankle taping for added security For high quality protection and comfort for your ankle choose the Med Spec ASO Ankle Stabilizer Mens Shoe Size Narrow Foot PEDI 67 XS 759 S 9511 M 11513 L 135150 XL 15Regular Foot XS 67 S 759 M 9511 L 11513 XL 13515 XXL 15Wide Foot S 67 M 759 L 9511 XL 11513 XXL 13515Womens Shoe SizeNarrow Foot
- Stabilizing straps: form figure-eight to protect and support ankle
- Elastic cuff closure: enhances support from stabilizing straps and secures laces
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe. Each ankle brace is sold separately.
- Bilateral design: each size fits left or right foot. Ballistic nylon boot: provides tremendous strength and durability
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards. When measuring your Ankle Circumference, please refer to the image