Size: Free size, same for left and right
Scope of Application
1: Foot droop orthosis
2: Achilles tendonitis
3: Early plantar flexion spasm
4: Those who stay in bed for a long time to prevent foot drooping
5: Correction of spinal nerve injury due to cerebral apoplexy
6: Peroneal nerve paralysis
Matters Needing Attention:
The sole part can be removed during the day, and then used together with shoes with shoelaces, and the sole part and the ankle part can be connected at night to correct the use, so as to prevent rebound.
Soak them in detergent and water about 60 min, swish & rinse it through warm, clean water. Air dry. Avoid direct sunshine.
- PRODUCT USE: Manage pain and discomfort caused by post-stroke foot drop, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, diabetic neuropathy, muscular dystrophy; peroneal palsy, polio, multiple sclerosis, other neuromuscular deficit and more
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of elastic fabric, plastic sheet and nylon tape, Cushioned ankle wrap that is made of breathable, 3-layer material that can be worn for long periods of time
- REVOLUTIONARY ORTHOSIS: Provides a visible improvement in gait that offers support for drop foot or similar complaints
- A VARIETY OF FORMS: Convenient, interchangeable inserts allow brace to be worn with a laced shoe, slip-on shoe, sandal
- THE CROWD: One size fits most adults, adjustable easily, both OK for right and left feet