Mars Wellness AFO splint provides static dorsiflexion assistance and lateral stability for the entire foot-ankle area. Injection molding allows for thicker polyethylene on the vertical aspect for rigidity and a thinner footplate that may be trimmed with a pair of cast scissors. The low arch and open heel give this splint a streamlined profile that fits easily into any shoe. Padded hook-and-loop strap secures the AFO around the calf. Available in left or right, men’s and women’s styles. Trim to fit with scissors.
- Designed to aid in foot drop that is secondary to CVA or nerve palsy as well as heel cord tightness, and to support the foot in a proper position.
- Anatomical design compensates for atrophy and avoids calcaneus irritation
- To be used for mild to moderate drop foot
- Thin, flexible foot part can be trimmed with a pair of cast scissors
- Excellent fit for most types of shoes