The Aircast FP (Foam Pneumatic) Walker Brace / Walking Boot is a removable cast that will not limit mobility required for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury. It’s specifically designed to provide protection and pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, chronic conditions including plantar fasciitis, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injuries, bunionectomies and post-operative use. The low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation (gait) for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. The lightweight, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior air cell and 2 adjustable Duplex air cells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for a total contact fit and secure support. It provides the protection and stability necessary for a healthy recovery, and includes a hand bulb air pump which allows you to customize the level of support. Universal fit allows the Aircast FP Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right leg.
- This foam pneumatic walking brace is a removable cast with air cell cushions that protect and support the foot during recovery
- Ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort; The low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation for improved mobility
- The lightweight, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior air cell and 2 adjustable air cells that can be individually inflated
- Includes a hand pump which allows you to adjust the padding to the desired level of support. Sealed air-cushioned heel
- The Aircast FP Walker Brace is the ideal solution for those who recovering from injury while preserving your mobility