Air Stirrup Ankle Sprain and Instability Support Brace
-The air stirrup braces combination of air and foam bladders includea pneumatic compression pump that allows you to inflate and deflate for desired compression.
-The air ankle support brace has adjustable pivoting heel strap that increases comfort and allows for full range of motion.
-The pneumatic air pump allows one to provide a customized level of compression to the injured ankle, which helps to reduce swelling and inflammation. The foam material helps to provide compression and comfortable support.
– This ankle stirrup brace is ideal for acute ankle sprains, ankle instabilities, and prophylactic use.
-Simple to apply and adjust by two circumferential straps, can adjust the straps by yourself for maximum comfortable fit.
– The outer shell of the air gel ankle support brace is a sturdy plastic which has a low-profile structure, conforms to the ankle with minimal bulk while wearing shoes.
– Ergonomic design of the stirrup brace is to help support and protect unstable or injured ankles, fits either left or right ankle.
- Semi-rigid designed shells are lined with air cells, which help stabilize and protect the ankle joint.
- Rigid contoured outer shells control inversion or eversion while allowing for normal dorsi-flexion.
- Inflatable air cell with air pump provide pulsating compression while walking, enhance blood circulation and reduce swelling and edema.
- Air stirrup brace is used for treat acute ankle injuries, post-cast and post-walker support, or chronic instability.
- Free Size: fits ankle circumference range up to 16″, can be worn on either left or right ankle for men and women.