Ailaka therapeutic zipper compression socks provide a wonderful, stimulating energy to empower you more every day!
Compression Strength: Firm 20-30 mmHg
Feels: Very Tight
Use For: Moderate Symptoms & Conditions
Typical Applications: Moderate Varicose Veins, Moderate Edema, Lymphedema, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Post-surgery Recovery, Pregnancy, Swollen Ankles, Venous Insufficiency
Remove jewelry, use the fingertips to grasp socks. Place hand inside socks grasp heel pocket and pull the socks inside out, up to the heel.
Using both hands, place two fingers inside the socks on each side of the heel, pulling out on each side with equal force. Begin to gently slide the socks over the toes and foot. Pull over foot until heel pocket is positioned evenly over heel.
Position rest of socks over calf, pull up in small increments smoothing it as you go. Socks may initially have a snug or tight sensation. Your fitter may suggest a specific wear time each day. If you experienced any discomfort using your garment discontinue use immediately.
Washing and Care:
To prolong the life of your garment, Hand wash with warm water and mild laundry soap or laundry detergent. Use chloride-free bleach. Avoid harsh detergents and softeners that can damage the fabric’s elasticity. Do not twist dry. Gently squeeze away excess water, hang and air-dry.
Customer Are Our Priority:
We offer 100% no risk money-back guarantee if you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution. Please check our Ailaka storefront for more deals that are awaiting you!
What Are You Waiting For? Simply Click “Add to Cart” to order yours now!
- 20-30 mmHg GRADUATED COMPRESSION: The graduated compression provides maximum compression at the ankle with a progressive reduction through the calf promoting blood flow back to the heart. It helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, maintaining positive circulation and leg health.
- THERAPEUTIC EFFECT: Therapeutic compression hosiery which promotes blood circulation, helps relieve tired, aching, fatigued legs. Ideal for treatment of varicose and spider veins, diabetic support, long flights, nurses, maternity, and general swelling or inflammation of the legs and feet.
- BEAUTIFUL & COMFORTABLE: Fine yarns for a beautiful sheer look; soft and breathable feel for all-day wearing comfort. Utilizing specialized German fabricating machinery and medical grade fabrics, we are able to create high-quality compression socks in a great value. Durable and opaque stockings are created with therapeutic comfort for both men and women.
- CUSTOMER ARE OUR PRIORITY: We offer 100% no risk money back guarantee if you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution. Sizes vary from difference brands. Use the size chart in the picture as a reference. If your measurements are between sizes, go to a bigger size.
- HUMANIZED DETAIL DESIGN: Open toe styles designed with a roomy toe allowance for patients who require additional “wiggle room”. The smooth and durable YKK zippers stay snug and won’t pop open. Zip-up design is easy to put on and take off. Flexible but snug in wider cuff helps the socks remain in place throughout the day. Thicker and smooth-knit stay-who require additional “wiggle room”. The smooth and durable YKK zippers stay snug and won’t pop open. Zip-up design is easy to put on and take off.