Active ankle and CRAMER have been the leading names in ankle protection for the last decade. From the development of the original 760273 80 figure eight brace to the innovation of the bi-lateral hinge; active ankle and CRAMER have been at the forefront of innovation in the ankle brace Category. It isn’t just ancient history – CRAMER and active ankle continue that philosophy of innovation today with braces that are proven on the field and accepted in the athletic training room.
- Pro-fit design removes Excess material at the forefoot and heel to improve fit and comfort
- Speed lacing eyelets improve ease of application and reduce hot spots on the body of the brace
- Non slip silicone printing on sole keeps straps in place for sports like vollyball, basketball, Football, Baseball, Softball, lacrosse, tennis and Cheerleading
- The circumferential strap helps stabilize the brace, preventing unwanted slippage and provides the secure and comfortable fit preferred by many athletes
- Non-stretch vertical straps imitate the effects of the heel lock technique used in traditional methods of taping an ankle