Active Ankle and Cramer have been the leading names in ankle protection for the last decade. From the development of the original Model 80 figure eight brace to the innovation of the bi-lateral hinge; Active Ankle and Cramer have been at the forefront of innovation in the ankle brace category. It isn’t just ancient history – Cramer and Active Ankle continue that philosophy of innovation today with braces that are proven on the field and accepted in the athletic training room.
- Lace up ankle brace with pro fit design removes excess material at the forefoot and has a wider and more comfortable heel hole to reduce rubbing and irritation
- Speed lacing eyelets improve ease of application and reduce hot spots on the body of the brace, and laces are reinforced to prevent fraying and breaking
- Non slip silicone printing on sole keeps straps in place for sports like Volleyball, Basketball, Football, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse, Tennis and Cheerleading
- Figure 8 and circumferential straps helps stabilize the brace, preventing unwanted slippage and providing the secure and comfortable fit preferred by many athletes who prefer ankle tape jobs with athletic tape
- Non-stretch vertical straps are fully adjustable and imitate the effects of the basket weave and heel lock technique used in traditional methods of taping an ankle by athletic trainers