Active Ankle and Cramer have been the leading names in ankle protection for the last decade. From the development of the original Model 80 figure eight brace to the innovation of the bi-lateral hinge; Active Ankle and Cramer have been at the forefront of innovation in the ankle brace category. It isn’t just ancient history – Cramer and Active Ankle continue that philosophy of innovation today with braces that are proven on the field and accepted in the athletic training room.
- The next level of support in basic supports with a high compression liner sock that provides basic support while the straps system and integrated heel lock provide additional stability to the joint
- Dual, 3 inch wide high stretch elastic stabalizing straps mimic the effects of the figure 8 of a tape job
- Unique 2″ elastic heel lock design helps control the inversion and eversion of the ankle without a dramatic increase in bulk
- Right foot or left foot. Fits in cleats or tight fitting shoes because of streamlined design, wrapping instructions included, when in doubt, choose a smaller size
- Circumference at Ankle Bone: X-Small – 6″-7″, Small – 7″-8″, Medium – 8″ – 9.5″, Large – 9.5″-11″, X-Large – 11″+