Aaister compression socks provides physician recommended gradient compression to give your legs and feet more relief
The benefits of using Aaister compression therapy to speed up your recovery from swelling, and varicose veins. By adding the technology of graduated compression, give you the added benefit of improved circulation.
Feels: Very Tight
Size: These stockings are tighter than some other common stockings. The size chart is in the product pictures, you can have a reference. If your measurements are between sizes, go to a bigger size.
Aaister compression socks can benefit the flowing type people:
Pregnant woman, Nurses and doctors
Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting
Construction workers, line workers, and restaurant serving staff
1. We strongly recommend buying two pairs. The best washing time is two days, no more than three days because wearing a long time will affect the elastic recovery of socks.
2.Avoid hard pulling, please trim your nails in time to avoid damage to socks.
3.Recommended to wear less than 3 hours a day in the first time. Wear 6-8 hours per day after adaptation.
4.Do not wear the stockings when sleeping.
Washing and care:
Hand wash with mild laundry soap or laundry detergent in warm water. Not bleachable, not ironing, do not dry clean. Do not wring out, gently squeeze away excess water. Hang and air-dry, do not expose to the sun.
GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION:
Your satisfaction is our guarantee! If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please let us know and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution.
Aaister Compression Stockings Help you Say Goodbye to Your Pain. What Are You Waiting for? Simply Click “Add to Cart” to order yours now!
- FIRM SUPPORT: Aaister compression stockings provide graduated compression to your legs. The medical compression hosiery which promotes blood circulation, helps relieve tired, aching, fatigued legs.It is effective in varicose veins and spider veins, edema, blood clots and DVT fatigue, pain, stiffness, soreness, swelling and cramps.
- GRADUARED COMPRESSION: 100% pressure at ankle and compression lessens gradually up to calf (70%) and thigh (40%). It helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, maintaining positive circulation and leg health. Its level of compression is comfortable and safe, perfect for use after surgery. Doctor-recommended, 20-30mmHg gradient compression stockings.
- COMFORTABLE & BREATHABLE: The stockings are made of high-quality profession material cotton fiber, spandex. 3-D knitted structure, the use of air-covered spandex yarn soft touch, comfortable all day wear, anti-fatigue, breathable. Closed toe style designed with a roomy toe allowing for “wiggle room”, Reinforced heel designed for long lasting durability.
- NON-SLIP DESIGN: The wider cuff with silicone band at the top keep the stockings in place all the day, keeps these thigh highs up without binding. Do not slip, do not curl. They stretch sufficiently to be easy to don and remove. (Users allergic to silicone band should use cautiously, or you can just flip over the silicone part to wear)
- PERFECT FIT YOUR ACTIVITY: The stockings are designed for your everyday use and outdoor activities. It’s perfect for jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot, travel, hiking, postoperative, yoga, work, run, fitness, take the plane,etc. We provide 5 different sizes to ensure you receive the focused support and muscle fatigue relief that you need. Use the size chart on the pictures as a reference. If your measurements are between sizes, go to a bigger size.