Benefits and Features:
– Relieve tired legs, minor swelling form strenuous exercises, 12-hours work shift.
– Improve blood circulation, working as a performance-enhancing in daily activities, assuring a maximum level of comfort
– Moisture control fibers keep your feet and legs dry, odor free and good for your skin.
– Reduce the discomfort created by constant force and pressure on the lower legs.
– Circulation support to fight Reduced Injury, Swelling, and Fatigue.
– Keeps your feet dry and minimizes blisters.
How to put on compression stockings:
– Put hand into the stocking until grasp the toe of it.
– Hold onto the toe, pull it inside out, while continuing to hold onto the toe.
– Insert your toes into the foot part of the stocking.
– Gently roll the stocking over your foot, heel and up your leg.
– Continue to roll, pull and smooth the garment up your calf, knee.
Closed Toe Compression Socks:
SM/MED Fits U.S. Mens Shoe Size 5 – 8.5, U.S. Women’s Size 6.5 – 8.5
LG/XL Fits U.S. Mens Shoe Size 9 – 10.5, Womens Shoe Size 9 – 11
XXL Fits U.S. Mens Shoe Size 11 – 12.5, Womens Shoe Size 11.5 – 13
Zipper Socks Size Chart:
Size Small/Medium : Calf Circle = 10″ – 13.5″ / Ankle Circle = 6″ – 8″ / Length of stocking laying flat: 17″
Size Large/XLarge : Calf Circle = 12″ – 14″ / Ankle Circle = 8″ – 10″ / Length of stocking laying flat: 18″
Size XX-Large : Calf Circle = 12.5″ – 16″ / Ankle Circle = 9″ – 11″ / Length of stocking laying flat: 20″
- HIGH QUALITY ZIPPER: Each pair of socks includes a strong high quality built-in zipper to secure a snug fit. Durable, Strong, And Smooth Zipper Allow Ease Of Access Putting it On And taking it Off. Compared to seamless compression socks, the open toe and zipper design make it easier to take on and take off.
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION: The graduated compression provides maximum compression at the ankle with a progressive reduction through the calf promoting blood flow back to the heart. It helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, maintaining positive circulation and leg health.
- GRADUAL MODERATE COMPRESSION : 15-20 mmHg – Material: 75% nylon, 25% Spandex. Targeted compression zones provide varying levels of support from moderate to extra firm. Help relieve pain and discomfort related to plantar fasciitis
- PROMOTE BLOOD FLOW: Provides mild squeezing for warmness and enhance blood moving through your legs . Removes stress and stimulates every cell . Relieves symptoms of spider and varicose veins and excess fluid retention.
- RELIEVE COMMON LEG PROBLEMS: such as Varicose Veins Swelling Muscle Pain and Tired Legs, Spider Veins, Shin Splints, Edema and Swelling of the Legs and Feet etc. Perfect for Nurses, Maternity, Pregnancy, Post Surgery – Unisex – for Men and Women.